Tuesday, May 22, 2018

The End is Here...

Hello Preschool Families and Friends,

The last day of preschool is always so bittersweet! Especially this year! We've had most of these wonderful children for 2 years and have really grown to love them! I can confidently say this group is ready for kindergarten as sad as it is for me to send them!

I've said it many times this year but this class has been a dream. The children make us laugh everyday and always impress us with their creativity and high level thinking. They are so caring and thoughtful to their peers and teachers.  I will miss seeing them every Tuesday and Thursday but hope to see them around town and across the hall when I home to visit CES.

Graduation is Thursday from 8:00-8:30 in the gym. We will meet in the gym on this day. Please arrive a little before 8:00 so we can begin promptly at 8:00 so parents who have to get to work can do so when we are done :)

See you then!

Love, Mrs. Prescott

No comments:

Post a Comment