Monday, January 15, 2018

Week 14

Hello Preschool Family and Friends,

We had a great week in preschool! I keep waiting to post the blog hoping that I can figure out how to get pictures on it from my new phone, but I am embracing I am no longer young and technology savvy and will ask our wonderful tech support tomorrow J

This week:
We began our study of Dinosaurs. The children are very excited and eager to learn about these prehistoric creatures! We read How Do Dinosaurs Stay Friends? and acted out the story using masks. We also had such a fun field trip to the Echo Center! Thank you to all of the parents who came and chaperoned! We couldn’t do it without you!

Next week:
We will continue learning about dinosaurs. We will see how many preschooler feet fit into a T-Rex footprint and make some dinosaurs. We will also learn about the letter N.

If you haven’t already done so and would like to sign up for a Parent Teacher Conference you can sign up in the classroom or send me an email and we can schedule one that way.

That’s all for now!


Love, Mrs. Prescott

No comments:

Post a Comment